martedì 15 marzo 2011

Retro - Vintage soul


Amo il vintage ma più che lo stile amo l'anima vintage. Mi piace ritrovare oggetti dimenticati, usati, vissuti e trovare loro una nuova vita nella mia casa. Tutto ha una storia, diversa per ognuno di noi.

More than the vintage style I love the vintage soul. I like to find second hand objects which have a story and find for it a new place in my house. Everythings has a story, a different story for each of us.

French second hand books

My granmother brooch and Egersund vintage bowl

I don't know why but I've always tought that Narcissus it's a very vintage flower

5 commenti :

  1. Che angolo meraviglioso. E senza tempo :)

    wenny

    RispondiElimina
  2. complimenti per il tuo blog!bellissimo e molto creativa! un bacione!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Grazie a tutte e piacere di conoscerti Colores!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ciao! Vieni sul mio blog per ritirare un premio!
    http://nerofashion.wordpress.com

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Moretti Compact Kids